Friday, February 13, 2009




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2 ALL!

This day, they say is a very special day for all those lovers around the world. This will fall on the number 2 on the top most celebrated day of a human being, well of course, if they do have somebody with them to celebrate this special day...

My mind is wondering how does this v-day all began, some say it came from one of the Roman gods, Cupid.. i dont wanna elaborate it now. All i know is today is the giving of bunches of flowers, tons of chocolates with candle light dinner and stuff..

I usually receive bunch of flowers for the past 4 years of my life, well, it came from those who love me, and wants to show their love for me. and you know what, every year, before the v-day comes, i get to the point that im actually expecting that somebody will give me flowers, and being very sure of it. Im not mistaken of my expectations though.. for 4 consecutive year, i was given bunch and bunch of it and i feel like im the prettiest girl in the whole wide universe!

This year, it's kinda ironic cause i didnt had any expectation feeling on myself bout the flowers and others..it's like it doesnt matter to me if i receive any or not.. well, i do have a boyfriend and we're engaged.. but the feeling of excitement in flowers just vanished.. i thought maybe it doesnt interest me anymore cause ive been receiving that for every year and it's kinda like a routine for me.. so i dont care..

Surprisingly, by bf gave me a cupcake, he bought it in Sonja's and he even picked out the ingredients himself.. Isnt that sweet? and for all you know, my boyfriend, well..he's my true love, .. So i guess that answers my question on why am i not interested in having a flowers this valentine's day.. It doesnt matter anymore, as long as im with my true love, as long as we're together, everyday is valentine's day...

No comments:

Post a Comment